Compass Notes // Terms and Conditions
- two (2) hour session $450 (full amount paid day of shoot, cash, cc/debt)• agent receives 12 final retouched images
- additional hour is $150/hr
- additional agent/s $150/ea
- 24 hr cancellation fee $250
- delay in arrival will result in time loss in your 2 hr session
(ex: you’re 15 min late, we now have 1hr and 45 min to shoot)
- additional retouched images can be purchased for $85/ea
- agent does not receive any un retouched images from session
- agent does not receive all images from session
- an additional $25 will be incurred for all shoots 25 miles outside of DTLA. (ex: calabasas)• up to 5 day turn around for proofs
- up to 16 days turn around for final retouched images
- IT IS THE AGENT(S) RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPENSATE ANY OUTSIDE PEOPLE THAT ARE USED IN SHOOT / AS PROPS. WE WILL NOT “SHOOT A FEW PHOTOS” FOR FREE OF FRIENDS, SPOUSES, ETC. PHOTOS ARE FOR AGENTS USE ONLY. QUESTIONS? ASK.
usage: additional rates for usage will apply for regional out of home advertising (billboard) and national print advertising. please clarify upfront if you plan to use images for this type of usage.
no shots to be done that are outside realtor photos / compass (ie: any side business photos for other ventures)
ATTIRE // HAIR // MAKE UP
- stay away from anything with crazy patterns, logos, graphics or anything loose fitted.• solid colors that compliment your skin and eye color work best.
- colors in red family are for power, orange for fresh and creative, yellow is cheerful and playful, green indicates prestige and vitality, blues would be trustworthy and calm, purple indicates spiritual and mysterious, brown is wholesome and honest, pink is feminine and romantic, black is luxurious and formal, while white is pure and simplicity.• in order to maximize our 2 hours, please do the following:
a) have a game plane with where we are shooting – take travel time into consideration when planning
b) have specific spots picked out in the locations we are shooting. ex: if at the office, where? your desk? the lobby?
c) have an idea of what type of shots you want at each location. ex: if office, you may want a specific shot of you working on your laptop on your desk.
- hair and make up should be kept clean and minimal. nothing over done. you want the images to be timeless.
- jewelry should be kept minimal as well, simple necklace, bracelet or earrings.
- men should have moisturizer and chapstick on hand.
**by booking with sergio garcia photography you agree to these terms and conditions**