SESSION RATE: $600
- up-to 2 hour session
- however many changes we can do in those 2 hours.
- shot in studio (DTLA) & around the outside of the studio vicinity (if needed).
- client receives 6 final images from the session in hi-resolution (suitable for printing).
- those 6 images include premium retouching.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- client WILL NOT receive all the un-edited images from the session. client ONLY receives the 6 images included. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND. ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
- client only receives the 6 images he/she selects from the session. (ex: we take 200 photos during the session, client only receives the 6 images included. the remaining 194 images client will not receive unless you decide to purchase more images. continue reading …)
- rate does not include driving to any location(s) or the shoot taking place in any specific area(s) apart from the photographers studio.
- if you wish to shoot in a specific location please ask photographer / the flate rate will be re-quoted for drive time, etc ask
EXTRA INFO & ADD-ONS
- you may purchase additional images, apart from the 6 included in the flat rate, if needed. each image is $85/ea. (ex: 4 additional images = $340)
- if you wish to add more time to the session, each additional hour is billed at $150/ea hr. you will also recieve 2 additional retouched images per additional hour you book. (ex: you want a 3 hour studio session, you will pay the initial flat rate of $600 + $150 (for the extra hour) for a total of $750. you will receive a total of 8 images (6 from initial flat rate + 2 additional from the additional hour you added).
- professional hair and make up artist: starting at $250 for up to 3 changes. additional changes will be billed at $50/a change. does not include any special type of make up or SFX. if your project entails such make up, please provide adequate details so we can bill accordingly.
- the initial 2 hour session includes hair and make-up time. for example, if you decide to hire a hair and make up artist for the shoot and it takes 1 hour to do your hair and make up, we will have 1 hour reminaing to shoot. this is something to think about before scheduling as it may be beneficial for you to add an additional hour if you plan to want to do numerous outfit changes.
- professional wardrobe stylist: starting at $250 for 3 changes. additional changes will be billed at $50/a change. how does a stylist work? we / you typically discuss the direction of the shoot beforehand and come up with a mood board (visual images pulled offline) that best portray what you want the styling to look like. from there we send the mood board to the stylist and they will go out and pull similar pieces or as close as possible to match the mood board. they will bring them the day of the shoot, steam and style them on you. usually the wardrobe stylist will still have you bring your own favorite pieces from your closet like your own shoes / staple pieces (jeans, bras, briefs, socks etc).
- if you decide to bring your own wardrobe, make sure it is already pre-steamed / ironed before you arrive at the studio. this will allow us to maximize our time together. if you decide to do your own hair and make up, please make sure to arrive camera ready to the studio. you can however touch up during the shoot if needed.
- THE CLOCK STARTS ON THE DOT OF THE AGREED SCHEDULED TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE, THIS WILL EAT INTO YOUR SESSION TIME. BE ON TIME OR EARLY!
A L L S A L E S A R E F I N A L
By booking with Sergio Garcia Photography you agree to all terms and conditions stated.